Author Topic: what do you want too see new in avast 5.5 or 6.0 beta  (Read 3201 times)

David Thomas

what do you want too see new in avast 5.5 or 6.0 beta
« on: January 13, 2011, 05:49:14 AM »
what do you want too see new in avast 5.5 or 6.0 beta when  the testing  times starts

here is what i like too see new  added

1 i like too see a little pop up window  when evere  your down lode is done  a pop up window will show up and it  will tell you if your down lode is safe or not in colors  green will be good  yellow would be some what good  and red  would mean  bad

2  Web Safe   web safe is some in that when you hit a link in yahoo seach box  it show if the link is safe too downlode or not or if you are looking for a web site it will all so show you if it is safe to go in it

well thats all i can think of  can any of you think of any thing ??? i no am jumping the gun a littl and am sorry about that but  but it would be nic too here  some feedback on are next big update when evere that may be
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 06:37:20 AM by David Thomas »

David Thomas

Re: what do you want too see new in avast 5.5 or 6.0 beta
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 06:02:40 AM »
am geting more viwes then commets lol

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 06:15:26 AM »
Avast already has one of the fastest scanners so i dont think you'll get to much improvement there, my full system scan take's 5 minute's with .884 but with the .677 version it was taking about 16 minute's.
Something like a link scanner could be handy as long as it doesn't have a toolbar with it, Finjan has a good link scanner but it really slow's up my browsing though and i also haven't been able to get it to work properly on my win 7 system.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 06:22:10 AM by craigb »

David Thomas

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 06:38:35 AM »
am this trying too help out  but has you can see am not vary good thinking of new things

YoKenny

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 06:49:13 AM »
Finjan has a good link scanner but it really slow's up my browsing though and i also haven't been able to get it to work properly on my win 7 system.
It works great on my Windows 7 system.

On my Windows 7 system the download is scanned automaticaly then placed in the Download folder. 

CharleyO

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 09:47:35 AM »

Isn't there already a "wish list" at the link below?

Post them there and they might get better notice than in a separate thread that will slowly fade away.

http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=12640.0