Author Topic: Avast Internet Security 5.1.889 licensed + Malwarebytes 1.50.1 Pro +SAS 4.48 Pro  (Read 11787 times)

WhizzKidRaJ

3rd pic of firewall exclusion

YoKenny

They look like you set up AIS OK.  8)

I would recommend a better image capture application as your images are hard to see.

I use FastStone Capture 5.3
http://download.cnet.com/FastStone-Capture/3000-2192_4-10645361.html

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Sorry for the previous images

These are the new ones that i h've uploaded as said by YoKenny

Please check out these images and comment and advice me  on whether i've done enough to exclude mbam from avasr file shield and firewall

i've uploaded three images each in a post since the maximum space allowed was 192 kb

Sorry for any inconvenience if i may have done so

A trick for next time, don't have the avastUI set on Full Screen, have it on the smallest size. That will still be able to show what is relevant and will reduce the size of the image file, also allowing for more images to be placed in the post. This also helps those users still stuck on dial-up as up until 4 months ago and large images were a real pain.

Or you can also crop images to show only what is relevant or you can also use a different image format which tends to be smaller than the .jpg format. I use the .gif format as it is generally smaller with out having to edit/optimize and the quality is fine for the purpose, see example of one of your images captured with the avastUI at its smallest and using the .gif format
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline rnuis

Hie Everyone. This is my fist post. I wanted u'all to comment and advice me on whether the combination of Avast Internet Security 5.1.889 licensed + Malwarebytes 1.50.1 Pro +SuperAntiSpyware 4.48 Pro
[but superantispyware's realtime protection is not on and is not started on windows startup and in toolbar. I myslef have done this]
is far enough better protection for my
Windows Xp Pro, RAM 4GB and harddisk 1TB.
And if there would be any conflicts between theses three. Please advice me
Regards :-D
On my PC malwarebytes realtime protection doenst't work
Avast internet security 2015 10.0.2208 , MBAM 2.03 ,Firefox 33.03
Windows 8.1 Pro 32Bit

Offline rnuis

Hie Everyone. This is my fist post. I wanted u'all to comment and advice me on whether the combination of Avast Internet Security 5.1.889 licensed + Malwarebytes 1.50.1 Pro +SuperAntiSpyware 4.48 Pro
[but superantispyware's realtime protection is not on and is not started on windows startup and in toolbar. I myslef have done this]
is far enough better protection for my
Windows Xp Pro, RAM 4GB and harddisk 1TB.
And if there would be any conflicts between theses three. Please advice me
Regards :-D
On my PC malwarebytes realtime protection doenst't work

After unistalled Malwarebytes en reinstalled it , it works great
Avast internet security 2015 10.0.2208 , MBAM 2.03 ,Firefox 33.03
Windows 8.1 Pro 32Bit

WhizzKidRaJ

thank you very much friends for your advices. I really appreciate all of ur kindness and greatness  :-*  :-*

1 last question

What is that Heuristics Sensitivity . It's default value is Normal but i've set it to high in all the Realtime Shileds and all scans

and also checked the box for scan for PoPs

So Do this two things make my ais more stricter.

or should i leave all the settings to default.