Author Topic: Renewed my registration update for another year.  (Read 1643 times)

seaeagle

Renewed my registration update for another year.
« on: February 25, 2012, 11:55:44 AM »
 :)

Hello,
I am hoping that the person in charge of avast will read this. My  registration did not expire until March 28th of next month. But, I received noticed via popup to go ahead and renew for another year. So,I went ahead and did just that. So, I am good to go until 2/23/2013. And by the way, I love the new version of avast. I received avast from my computer tech. who had to sell me a refurbished tower. Glad he downloaded it for me. Works really well for me. I would highly recommended this to anyone needing a virus protection. Keep up the good work that you all do.
Sincerely,
seaeagle.

spg SCOTT

Re: Renewed my registration update for another year.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 12:01:01 PM »
Hi seaeagle, welcome to the forum :)

You are informed that there are 30 days left of the current registration, allowing you to re-register before it runs out. This is what you saw here, so nothing wrong there ;)

Glad you are enjoying avast.

Scott

ady4um

Re: Renewed my registration update for another year.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 12:29:02 PM »
FYI, contacting

sales  At avast d 0 t c 0 m

they should be able to send you a license valid until March 28, 2013, meaning 1 full year from the date of expiration of your previous license (so you won't waste a full month). Just give them your subscription email and explain.