Author Topic: hi i need help pls  (Read 2688 times)

luis1

hi i need help pls
« on: September 03, 2004, 08:36:36 AM »
i run the avast  program and it scan the memory with a virus call  win32:trojano-3o2
in the file name  windows/system/javadf.exe

but i try everything to repair it , delete, remove and it cant be done it tell me becuas e  that file is being use by windows can anyone help me pls

Offline radicalb21

• Avast Evangelist
  • Poster
  • Be Safe. Be Smart. Use Common Sense.
Re:hi i need help pls
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2004, 09:16:14 AM »
Hey Luis 1,
It's radicalb21. First let me welcome you to the forum.  What I would suggest is doing a boot time scan and try and delete it that way. I would also use an online virus scanner like housecall which is provided by Trend Micro here is the url:

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

Also since you have the name of trojan I type the name into google search and see what you get. You can also go to the following url:

http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/index.php?page=download

Download and try TDS-3. I hope this helps.
iMac 21.5 " Mid 2011 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB

luis1

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2004, 02:09:04 AM »
radicalb21
 thanks to much for your info it has been really hard to fix my compu to many virus  atack them some  of them  wher a keylogger and a few of my accounts?

so it has been bad time  hehe but thanks  for your help im still trying to fix  all the problems.

:)

techie101

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2004, 02:30:54 AM »
luis,

Avast will not delete or move the file because it is an embedded exe file which you have not apparently opened.

You can follow the path in the error message to the file and delete it manually.

It puzzles me that you said you had a keylogger.  Keylogger are not usually downloaded but INSTALLED at the user end.  Does anyone else have access to your computer?

Avast should give you excellent virus protection.
I recommend downloading Adaware SE Personal (the latest edition) from www.lavasoft.de which is an excellent manual spyware scanner.

Good luck