Author Topic: Avast 4.1 Home Edition License  (Read 4985 times)

isme

Avast 4.1 Home Edition License
« on: September 03, 2004, 12:59:48 PM »
I’ve just download Avast Home Edition 4.1 & like it very much, I’ve follow the website to send the registration form, understand from the web that it will take 30min to get the license key, but I’ve not receive it, is there another way to get the license key?

Rgds

isme ???

Offline RejZoR

• Polymorphic Sheep
  • Serious Graphoman
  • We are supersheep, resistance is futile!
    • RejZoR's Flock of Sheep
Re:Avast 4.1 Home Edition License
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2004, 01:24:16 PM »
Check if maybe your spam filter blocked it. Otherwise contact avast! support (support at asw dot cz) and tell them what happened. You can also try to re-register again. Its free anyway. But try with contacting the support first. avast! will work for 60 days before you enter serial,so you don't have to worry about that.
Visit my webpage Angry Sheep Blog

isme

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2004, 06:10:41 AM »
Thanks RejZoR,

I've since apply the license 3 time but all with no reply of the serial from Avast. I've send a email to support@avast.com 3 days ago but also no reply....just want to find out if this is normal since this is a free software.

Rgds

isme

CharleyO

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2004, 06:27:31 AM »

No, this is not normal. They usually reply very quickly. Something has gone wrong.    :(  

Hopefully, Vlk, Igor, Pavel, or one of the others will respond on this thread soon.    :)

isme

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2004, 07:19:15 AM »
Ah Ha, someone must be reading this thread, I've got a reply from register@avast.com with a serial number. it register successfully. I've been using Norton AV for the pass few year, now I'm going to evaluate Avast & will recomand to my friends if it is good.

Thanks again RejZoR, have a nice day.

isme

lee16

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2004, 12:18:00 PM »
Please make sure you are not runnnig nortan and avast at the same time.
It is not adviserble to run two Anti-viruses at the same time, they can conflict badly.

--le