Author Topic: Testimonial  (Read 1881 times)

Kumo

Testimonial
« on: February 09, 2011, 10:08:12 PM »
I have just got to say that I LOVE Avast Antivirus, it's a wonderful program and has kept my computer running clean for several years now. I do IT Support / Computer Repair for a living and the first thing I do on a clients computer is to install avast antivirus, it is also the first program that I put onto a computer after I restore the OS or upgrade it. The free edition of avast beats the paid for Norton, McAfee and all the others hands down! PLUS Avast is fairly lightweight on your system resources so I never notice my machine bog down from it running. I usually never register for forums, much less leave testimonials, but this is one of the few programs that I had to make an exception for. The only time that Avast has ever bothered me is when I left to speaker volume up really loud and the computer on all night, the database update voice startles me right out of sleep, lol.

Gargamel360

Re: Testimonial
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 10:30:21 PM »
Thanks for the positive feedback, hopefully you will be happy with ver.6 when it comes out of Beta  :)

chairflyer

Re: Testimonial
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 04:43:22 PM »
I agree.

The cable installation guy recommended Avast several years ago. Three computers later,
I'm very happy with Avast.
I tried the free anti virus security with the cable bundle this year, and changed back after a few days of that headache
I then upgraded to a paid Avast service. I'll upgrade again when I have my own web site.