Author Topic: WebRep erratic/now dead, and other snags with version 6.0  (Read 8397 times)

doktornotor

Re: WebRep erratic/now dead, and other snags with version 6.0
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2011, 09:55:20 AM »
In the time it took you to give me that somewhat redundant feedback you may have been able to answer my query instead. Anyway, point taken. I won't bother coming here for info again.

I have already answered your query in case you haven't noticed (hint: click the link!). So, sorry, I apologize for wasting my time.  ??? :o

Erebus

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2011, 10:01:59 AM »
To be fair I was not aware your initial reply had been formatted as a link (there was nothing to indicate it as such IMO). I am an older user and perhaps my brain and eyes are not what they should be. Either way, I thank you, and I have also learnt a few important lessons.

doktornotor

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2011, 10:10:34 AM »
To be fair I was not aware your initial reply had been formatted as a link (there was nothing to indicate it as such IMO).

Bad usability of the forum (links not underlined) is something that needs to be taken either to the SMF authors who have written this forum webapp, or perhaps the admins here could fix the CSS file(s) themselves. No idea how easy would it be to implement the second suggestion, I did not look at the source code of the forum.