Author Topic: Not able to modify profile  (Read 6592 times)

LaserWraith

Re: Not able to modify profile
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2011, 10:00:18 PM »
Your spamming topic has been closed 8)
http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=72467.0

Ooh, it isn't enough to close a topic for no reason except that some people got irrationally upset, but now you have to go and tell me about it in this topic in case I missed the other.

LOL

The logic and actions used here by some members are so messed up, I keep thinking I'm in a dream. ::)

To demonstrate my superiority (I can see people foaming at the mouth), I shall now manifest such intellectuality that you will cringe! (Boy is this funny. Should be to others besides me ::))

• That was not my topic.
  • Definition of "spamming" according to the New Oxford American Dictionary: "Irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients."  My posts were not irrelevant to the topic. They were not inappropriate either, unless humor is banned in this forum (in that case, you don't have much hope anyway and reasoning won't change anything).
  • People in that topic repeatedly ignored our affirmations that we didn't get anything from others using our reference links.  I bet if I had cultivated the view that I was banned from Comodo, people would be more receptive to what I said. ::)
  • I presented some responses and questions.  Apparently acknowledging them wasn't a priority...instead, everyone just clamored for the topic to be closed.  When people do not have reasonable responses left, mob mode kicks and they ignore everything else.
  • ? ? ?
  • Profit
  • (A little randomness is good to keep people from killing themselves because of boredom) :P

So this nice long post demonstrates that I don't focus on getting 20 posts...if I had, I could have given out a tidbit here and there. ::)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 10:02:10 PM by LaserWraith »

SafeSurf

[RESOLVED] Re: Not able to modify profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2011, 08:31:46 AM »
@ zalynia,

Now that your issue is resolved/fixed, please go back to the first open post in this topic, click the modify button in that Post and change the title/subject, add [Resolved] to the beginning of the title so this thread can be closed. 

Feel free to come back any time you need help, to learn something new, or just to ask questions.  We are here 24/7 for your convenience.  Thank you.  :)