Author Topic: Install Google Chrome  (Read 9015 times)

mokkaman

Re: Install Google Chrome
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 03:26:09 AM »
simple dont opt in avast setup to install chrome.. just download the offline setup from here , it installs in few seconds and enjoy.

www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Google-Chrome-Download-108166.html

anyway the chrome which u get with avast cant be the latest one, so again u need to update! so use the link above

u can find stable,beta, dev and canary releases of chrome there :)

Mele20

Re: Install Google Chrome
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 09:28:31 AM »
That's funny. You won't use Google Chrome yet you "Google" things.

Hey, if you use Gmail, Google reads every single communication you send and receive through it. What do you think about that?

Gotta be careful with blind trust,my friend. Nothing like a piece of software policing your nouns and verbs, huh?

Of course, "It is entirely up to the user"  ;) whether they choose to use it or not..........

I use Scroogle from Opera's address bar. I NEVER use Google. Scroogle scrapes Google's results, hence the use of the term "googled". If I had said I "scroogled" a lot of folks would be scratching their heads wondering what I meant. Also, I use the Proxomitron with Sidki's latest filters and it filters Google if I were to use Google directly.

As for Gmail, I hate it and I rarely use any email these days because I can't be sure that folks I communicate with are not using gmail somewhere in a redirection chain. I will not communicate with anyone who has a gmail address but I can't tell about the folks who redirect their ISP email to their gmail. So, Google gmail has just about killed email for security, privacy conscious folks.