Author Topic: [Resolved] Good idea... revisited  (Read 2378 times)

Offline Para-Noid

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • Trust only what you test yourself!
[Resolved] Good idea... revisited
« on: March 12, 2011, 09:38:28 PM »
Personally, I would like to see someone higher up the food chain to put a "sticky" or a "lock" on a thread dealing with the WebRep glitch until it is fixed. It seems as if every other topic has something to do with "WebRep". By doing as I suggested would greatly reduce the seemingly endless threads being posted. I have figured it out...if it ain't working...avast knows about it. It appears that a lot of people need to learn to have...what's it called...oh yeah...patience.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 08:48:45 PM by Para-Noid »
Dell Inspiron, Win10x64--HP Envy Win10x64--Both systems Avast Free v17.9.2322, Comodo Firewall v8.2 w/D+, MalwareBytes v3.0, OpenDNS, Super Anti-Spyware, Spyware Blaster, MCShield, Unchecky, Vivaldi Browser and, various browser security tools.

"Look before you leap!" Use online scanners before you click on any link.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: Good idea... revisited
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 10:19:15 PM »
+1
A stick webrep thread will reduce (hopefully) the flood of the forum.
The best things in life are free.

YoKenny

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 01:46:51 AM »
There used to be one but it has disapeared.  ???

derry

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 01:50:53 AM »
It appears that a lot of people need to learn to have...what's it called...oh yeah...patience.

People don't need to have patience when a final release of a program still has bugs. They are expected to be fixed and ensured that the program is working properly. Personally yes i think that they should not have removed the topic about web rep.

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 01:56:42 AM »
It appears that a lot of people need to learn to have...what's it called...oh yeah...patience.

People don't need to have patience when a final release of a program still has bugs. They are expected to be fixed and ensured that the program is working properly. Personally yes i think that they should not have removed the topic about web rep.

v.6.0.1027 is not a final release.