Author Topic: Internet Explorer 9 French no here ?  (Read 3400 times)

Mr.Agent

Internet Explorer 9 French no here ?
« on: March 22, 2011, 10:53:38 PM »
Hi im really wondering now that i dont get Internet Explorer 9 on the Windows Update... is it automatic or no ? If yes then where the french version is it no already out ?

doktornotor

Re: Internet Explorer 9 French no here ?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 10:56:21 PM »
No, it's not automatic yet unless you had one of the betas installed.
Yes, all language versions and language packs are available.

Mr.Agent

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 10:58:27 PM »
Are you sure ? Strange that me my Internet Explorer 8 was downloaded from Windows Update why no 9 ?

Silk0

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 10:58:49 PM »
Yes it's out but I'm not sure if it comes via Windows Update. Maybe on the next Patch Tuesday, I don't know.

Although, you can download the french version here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/downloads/ie-9/worldwide-languages

doktornotor

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 11:01:21 PM »
Are you sure ? Strange that me my Internet Explorer 8 was downloaded from Windows Update why no 9 ?

Yes it was released via Windows Update. Weeks after it was released on the website - not days. They don't want to screw everyone around.

Mr.Agent

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 11:04:11 PM »
Then doktor why i did not get it throught Windows Update ? Maybe next patch from Windows will give it to me ?

doktornotor

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 11:05:54 PM »
Then doktor why i did not get it throught Windows Update ? Maybe next patch from Windows will give it to me ?

What??? Unless you had some of the previous betas installed, you will NOT get it via WU YET. I already said and explained that.

Mr.Agent

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2011, 11:07:49 PM »
But do you still think that the 9 will come into the Windows Update or no ? Me im sure but i dont know when lol. I hope Microsoft dont do a nasty move to dont do it via Windows Update because if they dont then many will get a no upgraded browser.

doktornotor

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2011, 11:10:59 PM »
Yes, it will go into WU and WSUS (the latter definitely later]. When you release a major new version of a browser, you don't want to fsck up tens of millions of users with something not quite tested yet esp. when it's one of the core system components.

Mr.Agent

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2011, 11:12:23 PM »
Ya i agree doktor thank for the feed back that all i wanted to hear. Many thank for that.

Mr.Agent