Author Topic: behavior shield  (Read 1878 times)

Offline X-KRULL

behavior shield
« on: March 19, 2011, 03:06:40 PM »
Hello to all the jurisdictional ones of Avast! my question is on the behavior shield. I have observed that when reviewing the file of the traffic of the behavior shield indicates to me that it has detected two suspicious events but it does not indicate that is what has found suspicious. Reviewing in: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users \ Data of program \ Alwil Software \ Avast5 \ report \ BehaviorShield.txt. It is not reflected in this report that is what it has blocked the shield. Serious very important that to be able to make a pursuit in the process that has detected as suspicious in this (.txt) would be reflected the problem that has detected. A greeting.

Online DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: behavior shield
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 03:50:17 PM »
It doesn't state what it found suspicious as this can be for many reasons and overall uses a heuristic determination of what it considers might be suspicious and or if it should be allowed to run or is blocked.

Up to a point it does reflect what the application, etc. was doing, Modification of:, see image example of an entry in my log.

I have my behaviour shield set to Ask rather than Auto so that I control the any decision.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security