Author Topic: BSOD comes back [Solved]  (Read 28631 times)

doktornotor

Re: BSOD comes back
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2011, 08:33:30 PM »
Of course it is. Agnitum Outpost Security Suite Free (64-bit). People should stop posting unverified nonsense here.  >:(

System & hardware requirements:
32- and 64-bit Windows 7, Vista, XP, 450 MHz CPU
(x86-/x64-/multi-core), 256 MB RAM, 200 MB free disk space.

Offline danny96

• Malware Fighter
  • Advanced Poster
  • No-malware!
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2011, 08:58:31 PM »
Of course it is. Agnitum Outpost Security Suite Free (64-bit). People should stop posting unverified nonsense here.  >:(

System & hardware requirements:
32- and 64-bit Windows 7, Vista, XP, 450 MHz CPU
(x86-/x64-/multi-core), 256 MB RAM, 200 MB free disk space.
package you sent me contains antivirus & antispyware + proactive virus defense  ::)
It will be compatible with Avast! ?

People should stop posting unverified nonsense here.  >:(

BTW what people ? me?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 09:01:25 PM by danny96 »
Real-time protection and Firewall: COMODO Internet Security 12.0.0.6810 -- Additional Protection: Web Of Trust, Ublock, NoScript, Malwarebytes Premium, Avast! Online Security, Hitman Pro -- OS: Windows 10

doktornotor

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2011, 09:08:14 PM »
It will be compatible with Avast! ?

http://dottech.org/freeware-reviews/18593

In fact, one of my favorite features of Outpost products is during installation they automatically detect if you have security software installed and automatically run themselves in "compatibility mode" disabling the features that may conflict.For example, if you have Avira installed Outpost Security Suite Free will detect that and automatically disable its live protection anti-virus and anti-spyware components. This sort of eagerness to work with other security software to avoid conflict on a user's computer shows a high level of wisdom on part of the Agnitum team and shows they prefer to do what is best in the interest of their customers as opposed to just selling products. I don't know about anyone else but this type of behavior puts a developer at the top of my list.

P.S. No, not you obviously.

Offline danny96

• Malware Fighter
  • Advanced Poster
  • No-malware!
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2011, 09:24:16 PM »
Installed...Telled that avast! was detected...clicked ok...next...install...Then a few minutes to install...Outpost crashed...Then telled that setup was completed and that i have to restart my computer...clicked OK...after restart program again crashed and internet was disabled. Uninstalled outpost firewall and internet working now. What firewall should try now  ;D
Real-time protection and Firewall: COMODO Internet Security 12.0.0.6810 -- Additional Protection: Web Of Trust, Ublock, NoScript, Malwarebytes Premium, Avast! Online Security, Hitman Pro -- OS: Windows 10

doktornotor

« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2011, 09:28:41 PM »
Well, obviously if install crashed you can't expecting a working firewall after reboot. Would make sense to disable avast! during the install I'd say.

Offline danny96

• Malware Fighter
  • Advanced Poster
  • No-malware!
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2011, 05:32:23 PM »
Well, obviously if install crashed you can't expecting a working firewall after reboot. Would make sense to disable avast! during the install I'd say.
Firewall is installing right now but the searching for protected apps taking forever.

Offline danny96

• Malware Fighter
  • Advanced Poster
  • No-malware!
Re: BSOD comes back [Solved]
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2011, 05:48:21 PM »
So I installed outpost firewall free and It's cool! But It's pity that there is no czech localisation :/

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2011, 06:16:01 PM »
So I installed outpost firewall free and It's cool! But It's pity that there is no czech localisation :/
Why don't you offer them to translate? ;)
The best things in life are free.

Offline Ashish Singh

• Poster
  • Proud to be an Indian
    • Quick Heal
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2011, 06:10:04 AM »
I am damn sure that Outpost Firewall Free is not compatible with Windows 7. How are you using it in your Windows 7?
I am just wondering.. ??? ???
Windows 7 Ultimate(32 bit), avast! free (always latest released or beta), Intel Core2Duo, 2GB RAM, Outpost Firewall Pro 7.5,IE 9,TuneUp Utilities 2011,Diskeeper 2011

http://www.incredibleindia.org 

Caution! Online world is full of man made Aliens

Offline Ashish Singh

• Poster
  • Proud to be an Indian
    • Quick Heal
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2011, 06:19:17 AM »
Sorry I just read the signature....Its Outpost security suite Free... Ok Good luck and have better protection with the mixture of two giants in security Agnitum for firewall and avast! for antivirus
Windows 7 Ultimate(32 bit), avast! free (always latest released or beta), Intel Core2Duo, 2GB RAM, Outpost Firewall Pro 7.5,IE 9,TuneUp Utilities 2011,Diskeeper 2011

http://www.incredibleindia.org 

Caution! Online world is full of man made Aliens

lzzsbj

« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2011, 10:55:10 AM »
I have the same problem as danny96's.And I have to uninstall avast and use AVg 2011 INSTEAD now.I'll try avast later.

SafeSurf

« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2011, 10:57:26 AM »
@ lzzsbj,

This thread is now closed.  Could you please open up a new thread with your issue?  Thank you.  :)

doktornotor

« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2011, 10:58:25 AM »
This thread is now closed.  Could you please open up a new thread with your issue?  Thank you.  :)

This is hopeless until moderators start to actually use the lock feature.  ::)

Offline danny96

• Malware Fighter
  • Advanced Poster
  • No-malware!
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2011, 11:42:05 AM »
I am damn sure that Outpost Firewall Free is not compatible with Windows 7. How are you using it in your Windows 7?
I am just wondering.. ??? ???
It's Outpost security suite, not firewall. Sorry  ;)