Author Topic: Did WebRep just do that?  (Read 3263 times)

nettodo

Did WebRep just do that?
« on: March 22, 2011, 03:28:23 AM »
Did that just happen?  ??? I restart my browser (Firefox 4 RC2, just updated) and browse as usual. I refresh my App (pinned) tab for Facebook, the start glaring at my friend's posts. Then I noticed something. Hey... Is this true?

Gargamel360

Re: Did WebRep just do that?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 03:39:16 AM »
Well, those are certainly WebRep symbols.  And those are all links, I take it?  What exactly are you asking about, the yellow rating?

Nesivos

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 03:43:38 AM »
It appears that your pic shows links.

WebRep grades links in Google and Yahoo searches.  I don't know about other search engines but I imagine it would grade links in other search engines.

It appears that WebRep is working for you. :)

nettodo

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 03:54:14 AM »
Well, those are certainly WebRep symbols.  And those are all links, I take it?  What exactly are you asking about, the yellow rating?

Gargamel360, it was not the yellow rating. It was the fact that I saw WebRep where I would never expect it! And it still works!

Gargamel360

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 03:57:53 AM »
Gargamel360, it was not the yellow rating. It was the fact that I saw WebRep where I would never expect it! And it still works!

Oh......excuse me while i collect myself.  I fell off my chair at the sight of positive WebRep feedback  ;D 

Glad to hear it is working for you, then, and better than expected.

nettodo

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 04:09:33 AM »
It appears that your pic shows links.

WebRep grades links in Google and Yahoo searches.  I don't know about other search engines but I imagine it would grade links in other search engines.

It appears that WebRep is working for you. :)

Exactly.

doktornotor

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 09:31:37 PM »
Apparently the social frenzy won't end any time soon...  ::) WOT now as well.

Gargamel360

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2011, 09:51:32 PM »
No shock.  It is the Philosopher's Stone of modern advertising. 

nettodo

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2011, 11:07:51 PM »

Looks like only avast! WebRep and WOT have joined the social (without Facebook or Twitter app) scene. It's weird; although Norton has something for Facebook, you have to install it as a Facebook APP, while with WOT and WebRep, it's in the browser (no need to approve an application on Facebook or wherever). Also note that WOT and WebRep are the only 2 mainly-community-reliant services.  :D