Author Topic: Question about what would happen if  (Read 1879 times)

mommy

Question about what would happen if
« on: April 11, 2011, 07:53:42 PM »
What would happen if i were to ever get banned on the avast forums? Would anybody's account that posted from my ip be banned also or will their account remain?

Hermite15

Re: Question about what would happen if
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 07:58:02 PM »
What would happen if i were to ever get banned on the avast forums? Would anybody's account that posted from my ip be banned also or will their account remain?

;D

... depends how strong the ban is, just on your username, or on your IP. Both are possible... but hey, you only got two posts here, why would you get banned, anything planned ???

ps: and btw, why did you post that in this section of the forums?

mommy

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 07:59:56 PM »
It relates to the avast web forum..  I thought this was the right place  :-[

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 08:01:40 PM »

It rather depends on what was banned and why, a user could be banned without blocking an IP but the circumstances would differ and no one is going to go into detail about any procedures.

Why are you considering doing something you could be banned for ;D

The General Forum would have been the right place. General forum title  "anything and everything about this board "
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

mommy

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 08:06:00 PM »
I just saying i don't want ip ban cause I'm on school computer at school and many people i know at school has posted on here and they would be banned too.

I'm not planning it just question

Sorry for my bad english.