Author Topic: Suggestion for communication  (Read 6808 times)

wpn

Suggestion for communication
« on: April 13, 2011, 01:30:02 PM »
In the beginning of this part of the forum the communication between Avast and the testers went good
lots of back and forth going

since last week practically all communications stopped from Avast side....

Now i had to read in a different thread that was intended for license notification problem by a user that there soon will be a new
beta and license released....

SUGGESTION:
Make 1 stickey thread where only Avast kan post in, in this thread you post the links to new downloads for the beta's and licenses
and also can announce any progress and upcoming updates of the beta's or updated mirrors

The communication from Avast is something we are really missing here....
We missed it a lot in the whole year of 2010 and partially in 2009 for this very same software....

so PLEASE avast team.... PLEASE communicate with us business users

we do understand your all busy with develloping, but there is a special communications employee (the blond girl).... she can take these
notifications for her part, thats exactly what her job description means i believe....
I believe everything has room for improvement and some mistakes or shortcomings can be forgiven if there is mutual agreement to improve...
i also know that my postings about this must drive you people crazy
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 01:33:40 PM by wpn »

Offline .: Mac :.

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
Re: Suggestion for communication
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 10:26:45 PM »
I have to agree. There does need to be a sticky post for the improtant notifications. It seems the business products in general are not cared about.
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." - Alan Kay