Sorry for the late response.
I could possibly see it being a false positive, but its fairly coincidental that almost every computer in the network has reported something in their AV, then having it go blank and consistently pump that SVChost to great heights of cpu usage. Like I said, a few google searches of "SVChost at 25%" returns plenty of hits from people having malware and supposedly neutralizing it, then not having that issue. Of course, you're obviously a bit better at this than I, so I'd trust you on this over my own word almost any day.
Tested a theory and hooked it up through a networked computer using a VM machine with all the AV and Firewalls I could put on without conflicting, and low and behold, the AV almost immediately picked a random PUP up during a file transfer, so SOMETHING either infected that VM machine beforehand, or something got sent with the few files I did. It was a random DLL, and was a standard SlowPCFighter thing, and was almost immediately taken care of by the VM.
I'm content if you deem this as a false positive or me just being paranoid. I still appreciate greatly the time you took from your days to help me. If you continue delving, I'm sure you noticed from the logs that I have disabled my System Restore and deleted my older ones to make sure. Also, FireFox, RIGHT NOW, is notably upset about something. I've NEVER had hangs in it before, even with 87 tabs open, and it repeatedly is hanging and going into an unresponsive state. Windows update has also been acting a bit wonky, but nothing truly abnormal. I can uninstall that SQL, but I believe I had the SVChost issue beforehand.
If you could solve this issue here (The SVChost cpu usage) I'd imagine you'd be doing a ton of people a favor, as it seems I'm not the only one with this affliction.
EDIT: ...and of COURSE I didn't answer your question.
No, Avast hasn't come up with anything at all recently, which is mildly worrysome, as I KNOW I have false positive programs on here (made by myself to make sure they were really truly clean, just to test the "false positive" and Behavior Monitoring that Avast uses) and it hasn't seen them as of late, even after clearing them from the whitelist.