Author Topic: 5 Questions with Michal Krejdl (Senior Virus Analyst)  (Read 1430 times)

Nesivos

5 Questions with Michal Krejdl (Senior Virus Analyst)
« on: May 03, 2011, 04:20:40 PM »
avast! Virus Lab… I once went to their floor accidentally, thinking it was my floor – it was dark and scary, and so I quickly turned and ran out. These folks are like mad scientists, practicing alchemy in white laboratory coats that are stained with hard-drive smoke and smell of burnt ones & zeros. They’re mostly nocturnal – like cyborgian vampires – and yet they’re always awake, online and available for ‘chat’ or email, even in daylight.

Or at least that’s partly the stereotype I had when I started at AVAST. After meeting and talking with a few “virus guys” at a company party, I realized they’re like every other department here… but just a little more reclusive… and thus maybe a ‘typical’ IT crowd. See here for yourself, as this interview is with a guy whose blog posts get a lot of traffic (even though someone of my IT ‘capabilities’ rarely understands anything he writes about). –Jason Mashak

cont on link

https://blog.avast.com/2011/05/03/5-questions-with-michal-krejdl-senior-virus-analyst/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=blog