Author Topic: usigetskin error need help with registry  (Read 16618 times)

ozarklady

Re:usigetskin error need help with registry
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2004, 01:42:09 AM »
rosso_acido, Oh, Thanks so much for your info. I followed your suggestions and found out I was in beta. I found all kinds of neat things and valuable system information in there. That is very gracious of you to accept my apology so sincerely and quickly. I have been a victim of unkind remarks in security forums before and was obviously too sensitive. I love learning also and the internet is sooo much better than the encyclopedia sets I had as a kid. Oops, gave away my age. Anyway, to be honest, I like spending my time learning about almost anything besides this security stuff but am being forced to if I want to remain an avid internet surfer and absorber of all things new and exciting. Your information has helped me to secure myself even further. I have spent the past month silently observing at the top security forums and learning to adjust my new security tools. I will try to pass what I have learned on to those who are willing to listen. Going on a trip, hope I will be reading your posts in future forums. LOL Ozarklady  

rosso_acido

Re:usigetskin error need help with registry
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2004, 08:29:39 AM »
You're welcome, and thanks again. Glad you sorted everything out. :)

Have a nice trip and a great time. :)

R.