Author Topic: Feedback on the 6.0 version of the problem  (Read 7543 times)

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Feedback on the 6.0 version of the problem
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2011, 02:28:53 PM »
Want of official attention to this problem!
 Thank you!

We don't know, what your problem is at all...???
Please see: Reply #11 ;)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

xxhh011

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2011, 02:40:09 PM »
Want of official attention to this problem!
 Thank you!

We don't know, what your problem is at all...???
Please see: Reply #11 ;)

Oh, God!
 In My post, I said so much, you actually know nothing?

In the Chinese module, even this is not the official attention!

AdrianH

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2011, 07:22:37 PM »
You shouldn't have changed any of that default settings... Why did you do?

WHY??? Why do you persist in saying this to users? The whole point of having these settings available is to provide users with options to meet their different needs.

What on earth would be the point of avast! spending all this time and effort creating an adaptable AV solution if they then insisted that settings must never be changed by users?

This sort of advice really is not creating a good impression on people that read these forums in the hope of finding help and is not a useful answer at all.

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2011, 07:42:47 PM »

WHY??? Why do you persist in saying this to users? The whole point of having these settings available is to provide users with options to meet their different needs.

What on earth would be the point of avast! spending all this time and effort creating an adaptable AV solution if they then insisted that settings must never be changed by users?

This sort of advice really is not creating a good impression on people that read these forums in the hope of finding help and is not a useful answer at all.
We say this to users because if they dont know what there doing they shouldnt play with the settings. The best settings for non advanced uses is the default settings is i think what Tech is trying to say, as the OP has now found out that playing with the default settings has brought his/her system to a halt,it is mentioned next to the scan all files box that by ticking this box can have a negative impact on your system performance. What the OP needs to do is untick the scan all files box or go to settings/trouble shooting and restore the defaults.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 07:48:36 PM by craigb »

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2011, 08:17:58 PM »
We say this to users because if they dont know what there doing they shouldnt play with the settings. The best settings for non advanced uses is the default settings is i think what Tech is trying to say, as the OP has now found out that playing with the default settings has brought his/her system to a halt,it is mentioned next to the scan all files box that by ticking this box can have a negative impact on your system performance. What the OP needs to do is untick the scan all files box or go to settings/trouble shooting and restore the defaults.
Thanks for reading my mind, writing it in perfect English in a serene and constructive way :)
The best things in life are free.

pcclean3453

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2011, 08:20:19 PM »
Don't change the defaults unless you know what you're doing. ;D

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2011, 09:32:04 PM »
In My post, I said so much, you actually know nothing?

Yep.
As we don't understand your English...
Sorry.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

xxhh011

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2011, 01:31:31 AM »

Your meaning is my meaning.

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2011, 01:36:23 AM »
Read post 18.

xxhh011

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2011, 01:50:48 AM »
Read post 18.
My system only then AVAST! Free version! Without the OP firewall!

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2011, 01:58:07 AM »
Read post 18.
My system only then AVAST! Free version! Without the OP firewall!
OP stands for original poster (yourself) not outpost firewall.
Please follow the instructions in post 18 about unticking the scan all files box or restoring defaults.