Author Topic: SUPERAntiSpyware 5.0 limited Pre-Release  (Read 56382 times)

Nesivos

Re: SUPERAntiSpyware 5.0 limited Pre-Release
« Reply #180 on: June 04, 2011, 12:43:58 AM »
This is strange. I had the right click context menu item when I installed SAS but, now it's gone again. I only have scan options for Avast and MBAM.

Go to Preferences---------Scanner Control------Scanning Options and make sure the bottom box is checked.

current release is 5.0.1088

Dch48

Re: SUPERAntiSpyware 5.0 limited Pre-Release
« Reply #181 on: June 04, 2011, 02:39:03 AM »
This is strange. I had the right click context menu item when I installed SAS but, now it's gone again. I only have scan options for Avast and MBAM.

Go to Preferences---------Scanner Control------Scanning Options and make sure the bottom box is checked.

current release is 5.0.1088
It is checked and I have the current release. I have never had the right click item with any version of SAS I have ever used. I only had it with this new version until I restarted the computer, then it disappeared once again.

I have discovered why the menu option disappears. It only shows if SAS is running or if you have selected to show the icon in the system tray (which means it's running). This is terrible program design in my opinion. MBAM does not require the application to be running to show the option for a right click scan and there is no reason why SAS should either. I'm leaning strongly towards uninstalling SAS again because of it's poor design.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 03:22:06 AM by Dch48 »