Please do not run any temporary file cleaners until I say it is OK
to your desktop and run THEN
to your desktop
- Quit all running programs
- For Vista/Seven, right click -> run as administrator, for XP simply run RogueKiller.exe
- When prompted, type 1 and validate
- The RKreport.txt shall be generated next to the executable.
- If the program is blocked, do not hesitate to try several times. If it really does not work (it could happen), rename it to winlogon.exe
Please post the contents of the RKreport.txt in your next Reply.NEXT
( 511KB ) to your desktop.
Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it
Click the "Scan" button to start scan
On completion of the scan click save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply FINALLY
to your Desktop and double-click on it to run it
Reg - Disabled MS Config Items
- Make sure you close all other programs and don't use the PC while the scan runs.
- Select All Users
- Under additional scans select the following
Reg - Drivers32
Reg - NetSvcs
Reg - SafeBoot Minimal
Reg - Shell Spawning
Evnt - EventViewer Logs (Last 10 Errors)
File - Lop Check
- Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
%systemroot%\*. /mp /s
hklm\software\clients\startmenuinternet|command /64 /rs
- Now click the Run Scan button on the toolbar. Make sure not to use the PC while the program is running or it will freeze.
- When the scan is complete Notepad will open with the report file loaded in it.
- Please attach the log in your next post.