Author Topic: What's up with avast! support?  (Read 4827 times)

Offline Uh_Clem

What's up with avast! support?
« on: September 28, 2011, 01:51:58 AM »
Since I have gotten a quick response here previously, I'm asking the question in the forum rather than in support.  Is there a problem with the Support Center?  I have been reporting bugs as they appear but find responses extremely long in coming. I have three posts from 8 September that have received neither response nor acknowledgment.  One of the problems seems to be in the forum itself.  Immediately after adding a new ticket, I can view my ticket list and see separate tickets for each item reported.  By the next day, however, all my reports have been merged onto the end of the ticket I first opened when I initially registered.  Now I have one problem ticket with six different items -- some of which have been answered, the last three not so much.  I'm reluctant to add any more items if they are just going to get lost in the rolling snowball which is my ticket list.

Offline pk

• Avast team
  • Super Poster
Re: What's up with avast! support?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 05:13:05 PM »
I think you're referring to PZB-379458 support ticket. Two guys were trying to help you there, so if you think the problem isn't still solved, please contact them again - notification support email from 9/8 was probably lost in their inbox mail. It happens to me too.

Thanks.

Offline Uh_Clem

Re: What's up with avast! support?
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 02:51:19 AM »
Thanks, PK, I'll give it a try.