Author Topic: AIS does not automatically update  (Read 1405 times)

Mar.

AIS does not automatically update
« on: July 10, 2011, 10:02:48 PM »
The AIS is behaving differently. The software is not updating automatically. AIS says the failed attempt to update and asks me to manually update (pop-up).

When I go to update manually, sometimes says that the latest version is another day, not today and it appears the error (shown below). Most of the time I can upgrade, but only manually. When the system updates itself, he says he failed because he wants to download the old database of 110706-1 and HTTP 404 error. When you update manually, in most of the attempts, he finds the correct database and downloads. That is, when he finds the wrong database, gives the 404 error.

A few days ago that only the update manually. I've done repair, formatting the hard drive and nothing resolved.

At present he is with the database 110710-0, which is today. I had to manually update. I tried to update manually again and gave 404 error because he wanted to download the file "jrog2-268.vpx."

At certain times of the day I can properly update the manual way, when this file does not download "jrog2-268.vpx." Automatically is impossible.