Author Topic: Scam Emails To Avoid!  (Read 185081 times)

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: Scam Emails To Avoid!
« Reply #270 on: December 12, 2017, 08:26:56 PM »
Amazing, for 6 years the old title was a great and catchy title.
One person goes off topic and you change the topic. Oh well. it's your topic.
Not so amazing, who complained   :P

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #271 on: December 12, 2017, 10:54:39 PM »
Amazing, for 6 years the old title was a great and catchy title.
One person goes off topic and you change the topic. Oh well. it's your topic.
Not so amazing, who complained   :P

Not I, but I considered making a comment about the off-topic post but declined :)
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #272 on: December 27, 2017, 04:59:10 PM »
My Dear Friend.

I know that this letter might come to you as a surprise, especially since we have never met or discuss before, basically the message might sound strange but it is

factual in reality if only you care to listen to me. The truth is that I should have notified you first through a more confidential means, (even if it's at least to

respect your integrity) please accept my humble apologies if I Had caught you unawares, I frankly do not mean any harm in passing my message. For security reason and

also due to what is happening all over the internet now are days, the details of my personality and that of my late husband will be directed to you via my private

email as soon as I receive your response to my request below.

I am woman undergoing medical treatment at moment. I am married to a lovely and gentle man who worked with Chinese embassy in Malaysia for nine years before he died

in  2014. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again

Christians. I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited Million/thousand U.S. Dollars) in a

Finance/Bank. Presently, this money is still with the Finance/Bank in EUROPE.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Five to Eight months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my

condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a Christian/individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want

you to use this funds help the widows, orphanage. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any

child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians Nor Muslims, and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by

unbelievers. I don't want situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

Please, for now i don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I

don't want them to know about this development. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/Bank in EUROPE.

I shall also send a letter of authority to the Bank that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. However, if you do not have confidence in this

message, please kindly delete it and accept my sincere apology for contacting you in this manner. And any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a

church or Christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

you can contact me below this email:  racheljude1@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you.
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Direct&Private:

Mrs Rachel Jude

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #273 on: December 27, 2017, 05:00:02 PM »
SEASONS  GREETINGS  & COMPENSATION  PAYMENT

International Finance  Group  currently has  the  mandate  and cash
injection  from  a the World  Bank  to  pay all  outstanding compensation
of  USD8.5m each to beneficiaries  in  respect  of failed consignment
deliveries, Bank  wire, Contract  payment and related payment  from
Africa  and  worldwide locations.

2. PROJECT  FINANCE

Apart  from  the  above  dedicated  fund is  also available now  for our
mainstream  special project credit/ funding operations  to facilitate
international trade & project  finance worldwide  in 2018 after  due
process up  to a  maximum  of  USD200million.

Bank instruments in the form of BG/SBLC, Conditional MT103/123,MT799
Blocked  Funds  or  direct  cash loan  to your nominated bank coordinates
. Annual interest  is  2-.5% depending on  the  fund destination. Send  a
reply  if  you  are interested  to  enable  me send  to  you the execution
 procedures and deed of agreement. Contact us for details and clearly
state  your request.

All  arrangement  in  this  regard will  be completed  before Christmas
day  10 day.

Send  a  reply  and  clearly  specify  your  interest, Compensation
payment  or  Project  funding Loan.

The  above  will  be  processed  and  delivered  within 7  days upon

the  receipt of  your  confirmation.

Yours Sincerely,

Serena  Miller
Director  of Information
International  Finance  Group -London England

Email: operationsglobal5@gmail.com

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #274 on: December 27, 2017, 05:00:42 PM »
Good Day to you ,

I am Capt. Carlos Rodriguez , I would like to invest in your country with the funds I made here in Afghanistan.

All I need is an honest and reliable person who can sincerely be my partner and we get things worked out.

Kindly email me email back for more details.

Many Thanks
Carlos Rodriguez

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #275 on: December 27, 2017, 05:01:35 PM »
Greetings

I represent a group of company and we specialize in both start up projects and existing business in need of funding for expansion thus we are currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our business interest abroad in the following sectors: oil/Gas,banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, health sector and tobacco,Communication Services,Agriculture Forestry & Fishing perhaps any lucrative sector.

If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other business in your country; Please write me for possible business co-operation. More so, we are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating annual return on investment (AROI) JV partnership and Hard loan funding can also be considered.

You can reach me by Email: jacksonfreemanpost1@gmail.com

Regards
Jackson Freeman
REGIONAL INVESTMENT DIRECTOR
EMAIL: jacksonfreemanpost1@gmail.com

Offline bob3160

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • 64 Years of Happiness
    • bob3160 Protecting Yourself, Your Computer and, Your Identity
« Reply #276 on: December 27, 2017, 05:01:59 PM »
You either hit paydirt today or, had very little else to do. :)
Free Security Seminar: https://bit.ly/bobg2023  -  Important: http://www.organdonor.gov/ -- My Web Site: http://bob3160.strikingly.com/ - Win 11 Pro v22H2 64bit, 16 Gig Ram, 1TB SSD, Avast Free 23.5.6066, How to Successfully Install Avast http://goo.gl/VLXdeRepair & Clean Install https://goo.gl/t7aJGq -- My Online Activity https://bit.ly/BobGInternet

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #277 on: December 27, 2017, 05:02:22 PM »
Our Ref: WB/NF/UN/XX028 UNITED NATIONS.
(WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAM)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
870 UNITED NATIONS PLAZA 20-A NEW YORK NY 10017
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT

ATTENTION : MY DEAR

Meanwhile, This is a true compensation Approved from the UNITED NATION to compensate you due to maybe you has been scam before and again you may be victim of scam by wrong people who paraded them selves  on what they are not so because of this, the United Nation approved our Bank to process ATM MASTER CARD with valid cash of usd$2,000.000.00 million on your favor in order to compensate you so that if you have been scammed before this is a compensation and you will be making your withdrawals from the ATM MASTER CARD as you will be allowed in making withdrawals minimum of usd$20,000 (Twenty Thousand usd$) per a day or every 24hrs from any ATM MACHINE around you.

Meanwhile, a woman came to my office this morning with an application for transfer of the fund into her account on your behalf, claiming to be your representative.

Here are the information’s she submitted for the transfer of your fund Name MRS. DORIS MORISON. Bank name: WACHOVIA BANK, New-York. Account number: 6503809428.

Please, do re-confirm to this office as a matter of urgency if this woman is truly from you as this office will not be held responsible for paying your fund into wrong account.

Your ATM MASTER CARD will be deliver to your address through courier delivery services within 3 days.

BELOW ARE YOUR ATM CARD DATA :

AMOUNT CREDIT : USD$2.000.000.00 MILLION
YOUR ATM CARD ACCOUNT # : 4033052100311896
CARD LIMIT PER A DAY : USD$20,000
EXPIRING DATE : 12/08/2018
PIN CODE # : 7501

You are required to send me your full details such as :

Your full name:

Your full contact Address:

Your Telephone/mobile number

Once you send these above information your ATM MASTER CARD will be process and deliver to your Address and you can aswell move down to any nearest ATM PAYING MACHINE and apply your pin code # : 7501 to make your withdrawals without any delay.

I am waiting to hear from you and your details as required.

Congratulations!!

Mr. Monday James
Director Swift Card Payment Center.
E-mail: mondayjaames2012@gmail.com

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #278 on: December 27, 2017, 05:03:23 PM »
Seems my forum mail has become popular among scammers ...

Since they are all sendt from Gmail, maybe same person?

« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 05:05:06 PM by Pondus »

Offline =Snake=

• Still using Avast Free!
  • Maybe Bot
« Reply #279 on: December 27, 2017, 06:55:19 PM »

Looks like.
Desktops: AMD LE1620, W7 ult SP1 [x86] | IP-4, XP pro SP3[x86] | Intel Celeron, W7 ult SP1 [x86] | AMD-Athlon 1800+, XP pro SP3, [x86] in WL |
Laptops:   HP G72 , W10 Home [x64]  v22H2 (Build 19045.2728) | Acer Aspire ES1-131, W10 Home [x64] v1511 (Build 10586.1106)|
Firefox ESR [AOS,NS,uBO,uMatrix],Thunderbird,MCShield,CCleaner,Defraggler,MBAM Free,MBAE, Avast Free Antivirus|

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #280 on: December 27, 2017, 09:19:25 PM »

You guys are really lucky having all these generous people send you emails to give you money.  I'm obviously not that lucky as it is rare for me to receive any.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline =Snake=

• Still using Avast Free!
  • Maybe Bot
« Reply #281 on: December 27, 2017, 09:30:17 PM »

You guys are really lucky having all these generous people send you emails to give you money.  I'm obviously not that lucky as it is rare for me to receive any.
Do you think, you don't deserve it?
Desktops: AMD LE1620, W7 ult SP1 [x86] | IP-4, XP pro SP3[x86] | Intel Celeron, W7 ult SP1 [x86] | AMD-Athlon 1800+, XP pro SP3, [x86] in WL |
Laptops:   HP G72 , W10 Home [x64]  v22H2 (Build 19045.2728) | Acer Aspire ES1-131, W10 Home [x64] v1511 (Build 10586.1106)|
Firefox ESR [AOS,NS,uBO,uMatrix],Thunderbird,MCShield,CCleaner,Defraggler,MBAM Free,MBAE, Avast Free Antivirus|

Offline mchain

• Avast Evangelist
  • Ultra Poster
  • Spartan Warrior
« Reply #282 on: December 27, 2017, 10:50:01 PM »
Like Dave, never see these emails.  Whether deserved or not.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit 22H2 Avast Premier Security version 24.1.6099 (build 24.1.88821.762)  UI version 1.0.797
 UI version 1.0.788.  Windows 11 Home 23H2 - Windows 11 Pro 23H2 Avast Premier Security version 24.2.6105 (build 24.1.8918.827) UI version 1.0.801

Offline bob3160

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • 64 Years of Happiness
    • bob3160 Protecting Yourself, Your Computer and, Your Identity
« Reply #283 on: December 27, 2017, 10:51:23 PM »
Like Dave, never see these emails.  Whether deserved or not.
I always have to fish out the ones I post from the Spam folder of Gmail. :)
They never make it to my inbox.
Free Security Seminar: https://bit.ly/bobg2023  -  Important: http://www.organdonor.gov/ -- My Web Site: http://bob3160.strikingly.com/ - Win 11 Pro v22H2 64bit, 16 Gig Ram, 1TB SSD, Avast Free 23.5.6066, How to Successfully Install Avast http://goo.gl/VLXdeRepair & Clean Install https://goo.gl/t7aJGq -- My Online Activity https://bit.ly/BobGInternet

Offline mchain

• Avast Evangelist
  • Ultra Poster
  • Spartan Warrior
« Reply #284 on: December 27, 2017, 10:52:47 PM »
Not in SPAM box either.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit 22H2 Avast Premier Security version 24.1.6099 (build 24.1.88821.762)  UI version 1.0.797
 UI version 1.0.788.  Windows 11 Home 23H2 - Windows 11 Pro 23H2 Avast Premier Security version 24.2.6105 (build 24.1.8918.827) UI version 1.0.801