Author Topic: Win64:Alureon-C [Trj]  (Read 2522 times)

ozz_87

Win64:Alureon-C [Trj]
« on: July 05, 2011, 07:51:14 PM »
Hi all,

Avast (v6) has detected Win64:Alureon-C [Trj], which it cannot move into the virus chest (error: access denied (5)).

My quest for a wat to get rid of this virus has led me to several forums, scans but unfortunately no sucess.

I tried to run aswMBR, but it crashes (blue screen/memory dump).

Who can help me?

ozz_87

Re: Win64:Alureon-C [Trj]
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 07:58:29 PM »
Nothing found in the complete scan with Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool.

ozz_87

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 03:28:40 AM »
Avast boot scan found Win64:Alureon-C [Trj], and managed to it with several other items into the virus chest.

Thereafter I ran MBAM and OTS. Logs of these are attached.

Can anyone tell me whether my computer is cleaned or not?

com155

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 06:10:10 AM »
are u still getting alerts of infection from avast or noticing unsual bahaviour?though everything looks clean from mbam and ots log u can have your pc checked via this:

1.download kaspersky virus removal tool 2010 from here:http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/AVPTool/

2.save it to your dsktop.

3.open the tool by double clicking on it.

4.Go to the Autoscan tab.
Check the boxes for the areas to be scanned. By default Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010 scans for viruses System memory, Disk boot sectors and Hidden startup objects. In the main window on the Autoscan tab you can define the scan area by checking the necessary scan areas.
Select the required actions to be performed on detected threats by clicking the link in the On threat detection line.

4.Click on the start scan button.

5.Wait until the process is complete.

Once the scan task is started, the program will detect and automatically delete all known viruses, rootkits, Trojan programs and worms. The application will perform the following actions on threat detection:

6.Prompt when the scan is complete (if you selected Prompt on completion).

7.Prompt for action on each threat detection (if you select Prompt for action).
Disinfect or delete; or delete an infected object if disinfection fails (if you checked Select action: Disinfect and Delete/Delete if disinfection fails).

8.i suggest u right click on the prompt for action before the scan and select choose action menu and then click on  delete if disinfection fails option.

9.it may ask u to reboot if essential.

pls post logs on next comment if possible.also tell me whether this resolved the problem or not.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 05:47:47 AM by com155 »