Author Topic: Lab Test Result for SBC RC  (Read 6447 times)

Offline spi

• Poster
  • 1st Services
Lab Test Result for SBC RC
« on: July 04, 2011, 07:41:29 AM »
Avast SBC installed on VMWare OS windows 2003 SP2 full requirement of SBC [ IIS, netframework and SQL 2008 Expres] without AD.

Step of installation:
1. Install IIS from add and remove program
2. Install SQL 2008 Express: SQL authentication use NTsystem administration and SQL admin
3. Install SBC and service database name on SQL = avast_sbc_db
4. Install avast! server Business Protection use URL download and install manual on Windows 2003 SP2 result install successful
5. Install avast! Business Protection use URL download and install manual on XP SP3 result install successful
6. Install avast! Business Protection use URL download and install manual on Windows 7 result installation successful

Incompatible with:
1. Deep Freeze, Deep Freeze always automatic run with sandbox then administrator can't do install anythings and PC ware Freeze
2. Non on-board VGA card make the game point break freeze and it was test with NVDIA and ATI VGA-Card

Admin Console error:
1. When I create the new job for email deployment always shown an error message, I have attach the capture screen named capture01.jpg
2. Systems Overview on Dashboard not shown pie graph, attach capture screen named capture02.jpg

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit + avast Premium 11.1.2241
Network tools: Wireshark+CACE Pilot | Android Softphone + Grandstream UCM61xx | MI4i | Running Out of Time (1999)

Offline spi

• Poster
  • 1st Services
Re: Lab Test Result for SBC RC
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 03:15:05 PM »
Error display on the avast BP after manual click on the update program or update virus definitions

error code was shown Error 404, as i know the 404 is mean page not found.

I have attach the capture error picture, actually the message have shown that the virus definitions is up-to-date and either with the program and i think is just the wrong message error.
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit + avast Premium 11.1.2241
Network tools: Wireshark+CACE Pilot | Android Softphone + Grandstream UCM61xx | MI4i | Running Out of Time (1999)