Author Topic: [SOLVED] Missing configuration options in SBC - local prefs overwritten  (Read 4137 times)

wimmme

Hello,

in the Job portion of the SBC I edited the Full system scan schedule to never (temporary).
Problem is that the scheduling on the clients does not follow, I have to disable it on every single client computer. Is this a bug or not (yet) a feature ?

On the other side we want to exclude some well known exe from the autosandbox feature, but those settings are overwritten every time ...

Kind regards
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 12:52:04 PM by wimmme »

Offline lukas.hasik

• Advanced Poster
  • Product manager of Avast Security for Windows
in the Job portion of the SBC I edited the Full system scan schedule to never (temporary).
Problem is that the scheduling on the clients does not follow, I have to disable it on every single client computer. Is this a bug or not (yet) a feature ?
I cannot see "Never" option neither in avast! nor in the admin. console... (screenshot?)
I tried that it works - when you cange the scheduling settings of a scan job then it's propagated to thejob on the client (almost immediately).
What is version of your admin. console (ADMIN > About) and clients (MAINTENANCE > About avast!)

On the other side we want to exclude some well known exe from the autosandbox feature, but those settings are overwritten every time ...
If you change the settings on the managed client then it's always re-written by the settings from the SBC server. There is no other way to "turn-off" the synchronization then to move the computer to "Unmanaged group".

hth
Lukas.
Quality is also a feature.

wimmme

Full system scan planning is empty now -> follows SBC.
Quick scan not yet ? Will try to reconfigure ....

Autosandbox exclusion list found in advanced settings ...

Offline lukas.hasik

• Advanced Poster
  • Product manager of Avast Security for Windows
Full system scan planning is empty now -> follows SBC.
Quick scan not yet ? Will try to reconfigure ....

Autosandbox exclusion list found in advanced settings ...

Does it mean "work"? ;) Then please mark as [SOLVED]
Quality is also a feature.

wimmme

with pleasure