Author Topic: Unable to resolve issues for AVAST Business support, no one is listening  (Read 5702 times)

moseshull

I have submitted tickets and sent emails and have not received a resolution to several of my problems regarding licensing. Does anyone have a number I can call for support for the Business product.

Sales and support are hiding behind email and the support web site. I found one phone number but it was only for the Desktop version of the software and when I mention the business version they directed me to the web site.  ???

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Unable to resolve issues for AVAST Business support, no one is listening
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 03:23:20 PM »
I already replied in the other topic, but ok, here we go again.
http://www.avast.com/contacts
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

moseshull

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 05:00:23 PM »
For support in the United States of America.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 08:26:23 AM »
For support in the United States of America.

You can also call them from the USA..! ;)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

tmenasco

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 06:25:20 AM »
I know what you mean, we sell $20k PLUS in software for these guys every year and when we call support they tell us that the phone support is only for HOME users and not for business users.

Am I mistaken or is that completely FREAKIN bass akwards?

Joe blow spends $20 for something and he get's live support, but knowledgeable tech sells tens of thousands of dollars of product per year and he can't even get a phone number to call where anyone will help. >:(

When I have an issue that I am trying to resolve, it's CRITICAL and I need help NOW, but I have to resort to an e-mail or a user forum for support.

After this BPP release and the severely crippled console with all of it's issues, we are seriously considering going back to TrendMicro, where we can talk to someone when their shit doesn't act like it should.