Author Topic: So funny I had to post  (Read 937623 times)

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
Re: Off topic but was so funny i had to post
« Reply #1275 on: September 05, 2015, 05:03:40 AM »
Somewhere in Ireland a teacher asks her class:

Can anyone tell me the name of Robin Hood's girlfriend?"

Young Paddy raises his hand and says "Trudy Glenn Miss”.

"No Paddy," says the teacher, "the answer is Maid Marion."

"But Miss, what about that song we used to sing"

"What song are you referring to young Paddy"

“Robin Hood, Robin Hood riding Trudy Glenn??"

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
« Reply #1276 on: September 05, 2015, 05:08:20 AM »
Two engineering students were biking across a university campus when one said, " Where did you get such a great looking bike? "

The second engineer replied," Well, I was walking along yesterday, minding my own business, when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike, threw it to the ground, took off all her clothes and said,  " Take what you want”.

The first engineer nodded approvingly and said, " Good choice, the clothes probably wouldn't have fit you anyway."

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Avast shall conquer the whole world
« Reply #1277 on: September 05, 2015, 06:05:52 AM »
@Craig

And Bob I'll keep my just for you
Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v23.11.6090 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip

REDACTED

« Reply #1278 on: September 05, 2015, 10:54:36 AM »
It amazing to see American still doesn't know how to eat the Great Australian Vegemite correctly

Vegemite Taste Test Prank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFQK1l7wOKw
An Aussie woman once sent me some vegemite and I have to say, there is NO correct way to eat that stuff !  I wound up using it for wheel bearing grease.

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #1279 on: September 05, 2015, 11:01:56 AM »
It amazing to see American still doesn't know how to eat the Great Australian Vegemite correctly

Vegemite Taste Test Prank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFQK1l7wOKw
An Aussie woman once sent me some vegemite and I have to say, there is NO correct way to eat that stuff !  I wound up using it for wheel bearing grease.

Dch48 that's a shame for wasting Great Australian Vegemite for wheel bearing grease, otherwise you're upsetting a lot of Aussie
Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v23.11.6090 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
« Reply #1280 on: September 05, 2015, 12:15:35 PM »
I first met with these sort of food-pastes in the UK when I fist went there in 1975. On the table we saw Marmite.
(Since 2000 it is an Anglo-Dutch product).
So I think the whole tradition stems from the "old country", that is the United Kingdom..

What Americans do with it is yet unknown to me.  :o

Marmite was founded in the same year  my mother was born  in the year 1902 .  Personally I like other food spreads but everyone tells it is healthy to consume Marmite.

It is short for an opinion maker, so either "Love it or hate it - who is the forum's marmite here?"  ;D

polonus
Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #1281 on: September 05, 2015, 12:24:51 PM »

who is the forum's marmite here?"  ;D

My bloody mother as a pommy who loves marmite and vegemite while she not a member of the forum ;)

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
« Reply #1282 on: September 05, 2015, 01:46:09 PM »
Hi Speedy PC, but the source of it all was Mr. Liebig and a wonderful kitchen herb that inspired him  called "lavas" "lovage", levisticum officinale, re: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovage.
My auntie who lived until well in her eighties, had an unbelievably high blood-pleasure, as she wanted her soups and meals  with quite some drops of the liquid aroma invented by "Julius Maggi", briny salty naturally. But we all came to grow up with it.
In Surinam every meal comes with their special "condimentos maggi pollo". They have a special factory there and also the Chinese love this condiment grand time! Personally I love Surinam peanut butter sauce on chips (french fries) and with chicken nuggets, it contains tamarinde as a spice and it is far better in taste than all the local Dutch varieties.

polonus

REDACTED

« Reply #1283 on: September 06, 2015, 05:09:56 AM »
OMG!!!  TOO FUNNY!!!  Leave it to a man, that's home alone, with absolutely nothing to do!  My husband would do the same thing!!!  CURIOSITY, YA KNOW???!!!  LOL!!!

REDACTED

« Reply #1284 on: September 06, 2015, 03:55:34 PM »
Tom Brady's mistress was found dead. She was an inflatable sex doll named Amelia Airhead. Brady denies knowledge of the event.

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
« Reply #1285 on: September 06, 2015, 05:21:36 PM »
Seems to reside in Sydney, as I found the profile of Amelia Airhead by Jim and David Lyall rather flat  ;D

polonus

Offline bob3160

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • 64 Years of Happiness
    • bob3160 Protecting Yourself, Your Computer and, Your Identity
« Reply #1286 on: September 06, 2015, 05:22:59 PM »
It's called a deflated ego.
Free Security Seminar: https://bit.ly/bobg2023  -  Important: http://www.organdonor.gov/ -- My Web Site: http://bob3160.strikingly.com/ - Win 11 Pro v22H2 64bit, 16 Gig Ram, 1TB SSD, Avast Free 23.5.6066, How to Successfully Install Avast http://goo.gl/VLXdeRepair & Clean Install https://goo.gl/t7aJGq -- My Online Activity https://bit.ly/BobGInternet

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
« Reply #1287 on: September 06, 2015, 05:26:54 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Para-Noid

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • Trust only what you test yourself!
« Reply #1288 on: September 06, 2015, 07:31:05 PM »
Tom Brady's mistress was found dead. She was an inflatable sex doll named Amelia Airhead. Brady denies knowledge of the event.

Is there a court case pending?  ;D
Dell Inspiron, Win10x64--HP Envy Win10x64--Both systems Avast Free v17.9.2322, Comodo Firewall v8.2 w/D+, MalwareBytes v3.0, OpenDNS, Super Anti-Spyware, Spyware Blaster, MCShield, Unchecky, Vivaldi Browser and, various browser security tools.

"Look before you leap!" Use online scanners before you click on any link.

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #1289 on: September 06, 2015, 08:39:28 PM »