Author Topic: Major Issues.  (Read 1612 times)

rdeluco

Major Issues.
« on: September 30, 2011, 05:54:50 PM »
I have installed the Administration Panel for Business Protestion. Before using this Administration Panel all 195 of my workstation were installed manually with the software and doing updates locally. All Stations License Files were showing registered.

After I installed the Administration panel and it recognized all my workstations from my domain, it began to push out an installation/update. What happened after this is the issue that I have need trying to solve for 3 days. Every single workstation license file is GONE and the workstations now show unlicensed. I cannot even manually install the file because it tells me invalid. Furthermore is is not updating a big part of my workstations because it cannot communicate to them. All workstations are on the same domain. All are running Windows 7 , some x32 and some x64 ....

I have the Administration installation installed on a Windows 2003 server and I cannot log into this on the server itself, however I can log into the Administration Panel from my workstation over my web browser.

Offline giogio

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
Re: Major Issues.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 08:47:25 PM »
I think you are in wrong place, you must post here for problem regarding AVAST BUSINESS PROTECTION
http://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=33.0

However, we need some data to solve the problem.
Which antivirus installed before you had on the client and server?
Do you have another security program installed?
What version of Avast Business Protection you have installed ?
Have you tried rebooting the server?
The services are running on the server correctly (IIS, SQL, AVAST NET)?

What program had you used to install the client?
...Before using this Administration Panel all 195 of my workstation were installed manually with the software and doing updates locally. All Stations License Files were showing registered.
Are you sure that you have used AVAST_MANAGED.EXE?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 08:52:21 PM by giogio »
Prima di scrivere sul forum per favore leggi le istruzioni qui https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=144453.0
Non inviatemi MP per supporto,grazie-No support PM please
Home: E8400-4GB RAM-500GB HDD-Win10.0.15063x64-Avast! Free 17.3.2291-CryptoPrevent-MBAM 2.2free-Chrome 57(uBlock origin)-TB52
Work: i5-2400-4GB RAM-500GB HDD-Win 7sp1x64-Avast!Business Security 12.3.2515,     
Cloud Console 2.18
-FF52-TB52