Author Topic: computer funnies  (Read 8235 times)

alpha1

Re: computer funnies
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2011, 06:58:29 PM »
virus types:

*Ronald Reagan Virus:  - Saves your data, but forgets where it is stored.

*Mike Tyson Virus:  Quits after two bytes. Spits everything out.

*Oprah Winfrey Virus: Your 300 MB hard drive suddenly shrinks to 100MB, then slowly expands to 200 MB.

*Titanic Virus: Your computer goes down while Celine Deon sings My Love Will Go On

*Disney Virus: Everything in your computer gets Goofy.

*Prozac Virus: Screws up your RAM, but your processor doesn't care.

10 laws of computers:

*If you have reached the point where you really understand your computer, it's probably obsolete.

*When you are computing, if someone is watching, whatever happens, behave as though you meant it to happen.

*When the going gets tough, upgrade your computer.

*The first place to look for information is in the section of the manual where you'd least expect to find it.

*For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.

*To err is human ... to blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human, its downright natural.

*He who laughs last, probably has a back-up.

*The number one cause of computer problems is computer solutions.

*A complex system that doesn't work is invariably found to have evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

*A computer program will always do what you tell it to do, but rarely what you want it to do.

alpha1

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2011, 07:20:12 PM »
*A woman customer called the Canon computer help desk with a problem with her printer.
Tech support: Are you running it under windows?
Customer: 'No, my desk is next to the door, but that is a good point.  The man sitting in the cubicle next to me is under a window, and his printer is working fine.'

*A lady in the next seat, struck up a conversation with my friend Mick when he was flying across America.
Lady: 'And where are you going?'
Mick: 'I'm going to San Francisco to a UNIX convention.'
Lady: 'Eunuchs convention? I didn't know there were that many of you.'

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2011, 07:55:52 PM »
I see your still working hard in building your post count with every crappy joke you can find on the net now, time to give it a rest i think  ::)

alpha1

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2011, 08:15:25 PM »
I see your still working hard in building your post count with every crappy joke you can find on the net now, time to give it a rest i think  ::)

get a life.

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 08:21:50 PM »

get a life.
Likewise! then at least you wouldn't have quite so much time to go digging around the net looking for useless rubbish to keep building your posts with  ;D

YoKenny

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2011, 10:34:44 PM »

get a life.
Likewise! then at least you wouldn't have quite so much time to go digging around the net looking for useless rubbish to keep building your posts with  ;D

+1  ;)

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Avast shall conquer the whole world
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2011, 05:17:58 AM »
I guess alpha1 need a brand new motor bike to keep him busy eating baked beans for digging around the net, and I do agree with craigb ;)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 05:20:03 AM by SpeedyPC »
Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v24.3.6108 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip

Offline Marc57

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • KISS Rules The World!!!
    • KISS Army
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2011, 05:26:23 AM »
I guess alpha1 need a brand new motor bike to keep him busy eating baked beans for digging around the net, and I do agree with craigb ;)

As do I.
You Wanted the Best You Got the Best the Hottest Band in the World KISS!!!

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2011, 01:56:54 PM »
alpha, that kind of posts won't be tolerated here.
And, this forum is not meant for off-topic posts either.