Author Topic: Support  (Read 4409 times)

lava1

Support
« on: November 18, 2004, 03:31:19 PM »
Good Morning
Before I download Netscape 7.2 I was wondering dose Avast support it and checks the email part like Outlook Express 6.  and there is no conflict in using it.  The reason I ask this is my roomate like to use is own browser and mail seprate from explore that I use.  We share one computer.  If is not supported I was wondering what browser is good to use with a email with it.  I am new to this plus we r too older people and don't want to use something dosen't work because we would not know how to fix it.  I thank you for your advise who ever gives it.

Neron

Re:Support
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2004, 03:34:00 PM »
Mozzila firefox is very good browsre.I've heard somthing about mail and firefox but i don't use and don't know.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2004, 03:34:14 PM »
It is supported. Don't worry.

lava1

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2004, 03:59:14 PM »
Thanks for your help.   So when I download it I won't have to reconfigure any thing just put my email address and it will scan my inbound mail and outbound mail. Plus it won't conflict with explore or Outlook express.   Again thanks for your input.  At my age you worry about things like that with so many virus and worms etc.  Again Thanks

lava1

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2004, 04:49:41 PM »
I was eddy or someone could answer my last question.   I am sorry to bother u guys with little triva to my question. Thanks again

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2004, 04:58:47 PM »
Don't worry too much. You have found your way to the Avast support (and more) board :D

They will not conflict. And if everything goes as it should, you only have to setup the email as your email provider tells you to do. If not, let us know and we will find a solution.