Author Topic: BSOD when starting BF3 game in battlelog....aswSP.SYS is mentioned as culprit  (Read 3469 times)

CFAUVEL

I have a AMD Phenom II x6 1090T 3.2 ghz, with Windows 7 Professional Service pack 1.

The mini dump has been uploaded to the ftp directory as CFAUVEL_110211-67876-01.dmp.

The dump mentions origin.exe , which is the app that launches the battlefield 3 game.

The bugcheck is
BugCheck D5, {fffff98031f5cfd8, 0, fffff8800438db0a, 0}

but the dump states more stuff that is beyond me....most likely a problem between avast and EA games' Origin.

A little conversation between the two would probably sort this out. I doubt I am the only one geting this. It doesn't happen all of the time , just sometimes.  Always when I launch the game though, not when I'm browsing the NET or downloading various software, or having avast check my email for viruses.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Offline bs

• Avast team
Hi!
Is it possible to upload kernel dump please?

iyogisolutions1

Hi,

You can upload the  most recent .mdmp files from C:\Windows\mindunp and Memory.dmp file from   C:\Windows and upload it to the ftp site
   ftp://ftp.avast.com/incoming/

Make sure that you dont have any other security softwares in the computer.
   avast! will take care rest of the things.

Have a wonderful day. Good k@rma!

Offline Asyn

• Avast √úberevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 05:06:43 PM by Asyn »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0