Author Topic: Unable to launch Theftaware Application  (Read 4471 times)

vinodhunicorn

Unable to launch Theftaware Application
« on: December 06, 2011, 10:08:33 AM »
Hi All,
 I have installed the theftaware 2.0 full version from ovistore for my N8 Mobile. After enabling the theftaware in stealth mode i changed the sim card and again i inserted the original sim card. But theftaware application i sending many messages to the predefined number . I tried to launch the theftaware by dialing the secret code and sending messages with the secret code but i am not able to launch the software to disable it.. Please help me to stop the application.

Offline Werner

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
Re: Unable to launch Theftaware Application
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 10:23:40 AM »
Dear Customer,

sometimes customers experience this problem because they set a pin code longer than 6 digits. If this is the case please try only the first six digits.

If not, try rebooting your phone. If this does not work either you can install this package on your phone: http://www.theftaware.com/downloads/RescueFile.sis - this will give you an icon in the app menu again with which you can launch Theft Aware. Then deactivate Theft Aware, uninstall it and reinstall it.

Werner

vinodhunicorn

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 03:48:10 PM »
Thank you very much for your support .. Thank u very much i enabled the application

sonawyogesh

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 07:39:23 AM »
Hi All,
 I have installed the theftaware 2.0 full version from ovistore for my N8 Mobile with belle os. After enabling the theftaware in stealth mode i changed the sim card and again i inserted the original sim card. But theftaware application i sending many messages to the predefined number . I tried to launch the theftaware by dialing the secret code and sending messages with the secret code but i am not able to launch the software to disable it.. Please help me to stop the application.
i tried the link  http://www.theftaware.com/downloads/RescueFile.sis but didnt found any thing there that would help me