Author Topic: ADNM Error on console  (Read 13131 times)

albertG

ADNM Error on console
« on: January 17, 2012, 10:58:30 AM »
Aloha!

I been using avast ADNM for years now. Suddenly when i tried to open the console, I'm having this error "Unable to login as Administrator or connection error". On log On to AMS window, on the Server box, its empty. When i tried to click on "Detect Server", no display/list of servers available. Also avast! Management Server service status is off and when i tried to start the said service, I'm having an "Error 42000: 0xa410"(Could not start avast! Management Server service on local Computer.) Basically my problem is I cant access the ADMN console.

Can someone help me please.

Thanks,
Bert 

albertG

Re: ADNM Error on console
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 05:39:44 AM »

albertG

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 06:41:32 AM »
Aloha!

I have solve my own issue.:) If your having the same problem, that ADNM console is not starting and no server is detected and on services avast! Management Server service is not starting.

You need to check AMS Maintenance Tool. Under Database management, click on Check DB.. if your having an Error result then you found the problem.

Solution is, you need to create a new DB. This is done by clicking on Create DB.. and after which, click on SQL conn.. to check the newly created DB. Once connection is ok, you will be ask to restart the service. After the restart of service, log-on to ADNM console which you need to click on Detect server and after that, your good to go.

Hope this will be helpful to you.

Thanks,

wpn

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 04:55:17 PM »
thnx for notifying about your found solution