Author Topic: Navigate from Locate Map  (Read 6036 times)

Offline FLSouthPaw

Navigate from Locate Map
« on: January 20, 2012, 02:48:59 AM »
When the locate text comes in and you go to the map page you can see your phone location no problem... however it would be nice to be able to navigate from the map from the coordinates... with Google Maps or other Navigation Program... Currently the coordinates do NOT pass through...

reinhardholzner

Re: Navigate from Locate Map
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 10:39:33 AM »
will look at it!

Offline FLSouthPaw

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 07:46:06 PM »
Would be nice to just click on the location coordinates and bring up the phones navigation software to get directions to where your phone is easily.. You can copy and paste them from the url for the map...but it is a pain

avast! Anti-Theft  location. Map ta-m.avast.com/maps.srv?l=en&i=A000002F354B85&ll=28.665731,-81.369835&ac=32&ap=0) (GPS) Accuracy

28.665731,-81.369835 Drops into google maps easily for nav...

If the circled below was a hyperlink to the coordinates you could navigate to it with the phones nav software instead of just seeing where it is...

reinhardholzner

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 12:06:07 PM »
Your suggestion has been implemented and is online now :-)

Offline FLSouthPaw

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 11:03:33 PM »
Wow! That is cool that you guys listened and implemented that from my suggestion into Avast Mobile... It works perfectly... opens up the coords in google maps (Browser version) ... however I meant the Android App version... from there you can navigate using the nav program of choice installed in the phone...

MLL

reinhardholzner

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 12:38:44 PM »
usually you get the choice to open it in maps or online. doesnt it?

Offline FLSouthPaw

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 12:10:29 AM »
I forwarded the locate SMS around to a few android phones (HTC Evo, Samsung GalaxySII, Motorola Droid X & Razr) and clicked on the link from the map page... all phones went directly to the google maps web page with the default browser... except for the ones with Dolphin Browser asked which browser to use... the Google Maps app is not an option just the browsers...