Author Topic: Sandbox / SafeZone : Entry to my Banking doesn´t work with PIN by virtual key  (Read 3379 times)

clavast

Hello,

my Sandbox / SafeZone - entry to my Online-Banking doesn´t work with PIN by virtual key  ??? .
Using my Chrom-Browser without Sandbox / SafeZone the LogIn with PIN via the virtual keyboard works.
Please help me to get it work.

Thx, clavast.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Your virtual keyboard does not work on SafeZone probably.
I mean, sandbox is an environment that nothing comes out of it.
SafeZone is an environment that nothing comes into it.
The best things in life are free.

Gargamel360

Your virtual keyboard does not work on SafeZone probably.
I mean, sandbox is an environment that nothing comes out of it.
SafeZone is an environment that nothing comes into it.
+1

Just to add to that, Safezone pre-empts the need to use an on-screen keyboard.

clavast

Thx, I understand by now.
My bank offers the possibility to use a virtual keyboard to enter the PIN as an additional measure for safety. If I use the keyboard of the PC then it works in the SafeZone.
Thx, clavast.  ;D

Offline pk

• Avast team
  • Super Poster
clavast, just for the record -- what's your bank? is your "virtual keyboard" a separate application? Thanks.

clavast

the bank is www.sanostra.se and when you click on the left up most corner to "access a linea sanostra" then a new window opens, and you first may select your language and then put in your usernumber and then the PIN. the bank has preselected "use viral keyboard" as an additional measure for safety, because each time you access the bank  the sequential arrangement of the numbers is changed by the bank.
for the use in the SafeZone I deselect "use viral keyboard" and put in the PIN with my keyboard.