Author Topic: Notification uses black text in pulldown bar, even when system is set for other  (Read 3871 times)

Offline L551

So, I noticed that Avast Mobile seems to default to using black text in the pulldown notification bar. My system is set for white text, however. Since Avast for some reason defaults to black, the text becomes impossible to read, as the background and notifications themselves are also that colour. Not to mention it looks ugly when you can't read it.

Android 2.2.1
AMS version 1.0.1590

Here is a screenshot of the issue

EDIT: Okay, so even after multiple reboots, disabling and enabling the notification icon, it still wouldn't use the white text, but I leave it for awhile and *poof* White text. I don't get it.

EDIT2: Aaand back to black text.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 08:31:43 AM by L551 »

svehlak

Ok, what type of device it is? Is it custom ROM or firmware? Are you using any other SW which is changing the UI (Go launcher, battery widget, etc.) - if so, which one? please mention, that we have a bad experience with AT&T ROMs - they are modifying the original android functions. Thank you for your reply.

Offline L551

Ok, what type of device it is? Is it custom ROM or firmware? Are you using any other SW which is changing the UI (Go launcher, battery widget, etc.) - if so, which one? please mention, that we have a bad experience with AT&T ROMs - they are modifying the original android functions. Thank you for your reply.

Device: HTC Aria (AKA Liberty)
ROM: Cyanogenmod 6.1.1

I'm not sure what you mean by SW. The UI is changed in the Cyanogenmod settings to the way it looks there.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
I'm not sure what you mean by SW.

SW = Software
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

svehlak

Ok, will try and let you know.