Other > General Topics

Forum information, recommendations and few rules

(1/17) > >>

chocholo:

* Follow the usual netiquette.
* Avast employees are in the Avast team group (Administrators, Global Moderators and Moderators are also Avast team).
* Never ever try to look like or act as Avast employee if you are not.
* Do not harm by advice - especially in virus removal threads advice only if you know what will be the result.
* Suggested maximal display name length is 12 characters, longer names should include space, otherwise they'll be changed to include it.
* Do not use vulgarities in your forum nickname.
* Antispam plugin is installed, some posts may be automatically suspended to be approved by moderator.
* Some options and functions are allowed only after 20 posts on the forum.
* Attached is table of current forum groups and ranks and table of warning levels.

Chris Thomas:
Well, this topic can cause some newbies to post like a REAL bot to climb up the ladder of ranks. Just my point of view of course.

SpeedyPC:
I guess the Administrator, avast! Überevangelist and Global Moderator may have to watch the users behaver when posting, because I know for a fact that some users are trying to climb the rank as quickly as they can. I'm sure we all had this conversation before to stop user from reaching the avast! Evangelist rank, unless agreed by Administrator, avast! Überevangelist and Global Moderator only.

spg SCOTT:
Well, this is in some way irrelevant now because the post count and other titles are separate...so it doesn't really matter how much you post...the content is the important bit.

chocholo:
Updated first post

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version