Author Topic: Strange problem involving INDEXING & SYNCHRONIZATION; What is going on?  (Read 5886 times)

Offline kls490

• Queen of the house
Good afternoon,

Since purchasing and installing EasyPass about a week ago, I have not experienced any real issues.  Now, today, I find the TOOLBAR (i.e.which shows  Logins, Avast EasyPass, Bookmarks, etc) which was previously on the TOP of the screen is now being shown at the very bottom of the screen.  (This describes problem #1).  NOTEI did finally manage to get the toolbar to redisplay back at the top of the computer screen.   ISSUE RESOLVED!

(Problem # 2):  When I went to log on to my banking site, I received the following message shown below (where it says "Regards"):  UPDATE:  Problem has somehow been remedied...though I have no idea how.

(Problem # 3):  An icon (sort of resembling a magnifying glass) has appeared on my Taskbar, Toolbar...or whatever term you choose to call it.  When hovering the mouse pointer over it, I will get one of two messages:  (1Indexing speed is reduced due to user activity, or (2) Indexing complete.  This icon has NEVER appeared on my Taskbar in all the time I've owned this machine.  I have no idea what it is, does, or how to deal with it, though I HAVE managed to finally get it to disappear by clicking on the EXIT selection on the menu.

UPDATE:  It seems this 3rd issue has now been fixed...but, again...I have no idea HOW!  I apologize for wasting everyone's time with this debacle!
Regards,

« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 09:51:47 PM by spc3rd »
kls490