Author Topic: [Solved] Avast 7 - UI Font Size, over all UI size.  (Read 5867 times)

ady4um

Re: Avast 7 - UI Font Size, over all UI size.
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 08:04:39 AM »
Other than using the default screen resolution that your screen's manufacturer recommends (and it might happen that any other screen resolution won't be clear enough, so double check which is the "right" one), please take a look at http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=93880.msg747540#msg747540. It affects all Windows (not just avast),  but at least might give you a clue which is the setting that is "different" in your system.

AdrianH

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 08:15:19 AM »
I am on the same screen resolution and have no problems with reading the avast! GUI , it is crisp and clear. 

DarkRadience

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2012, 08:29:33 AM »
Very odd, I have yet to figure out why it is so small, this is a fairly fresh windows install, only three days old now, I now assume it is one of the many customizations I put in place, a bit of a tweak freak with my OS's.
I will be trying to undo them one in batches, with no luck might have to do another fresh install and tweak tell I find the cause :)
Thanks every one, and again any further info would be great but will mark the topic, if I can as solved or resolved.

ady4um

Re: [Solved] Avast 7 - UI Font Size, over all UI size.
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2012, 08:48:54 AM »
Did that link I posted help you in some direction / clue?

If you find the culprit, please report back here.

DarkRadience

Re: [Solved] Avast 7 - UI Font Size, over all UI size.
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2012, 09:09:07 AM »
Ahh I had already check all those settings, I can set them higher but, as you said it effect all of windows, and as far as I can see only the Avast UI is small then should be, with some further looking it would seem that it thinks it is in a smaller resolution screen?
Odd as I said might be a funky tweak of mine, will report back with any thing :)