Author Topic: Stop using us as guinea pigs  (Read 9357 times)

Gargamel360

Re: Stop using us as guinea pigs
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2012, 08:16:27 PM »
Yet another misrepresentation.
Okay, I'll bite....what did I misinterpret?

alan3333

« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2012, 08:36:23 PM »
This thread seems more and more to be moving away entirely from the points I wished to make, so I'll make this my last post on the subject. It saddens me that you think this is an "I hate this update" thread. I would ask anyone posting further on this subject to CAREFULLY read what I have said. If an Avast evangelist means someone who expounds on the virtue and worth of this program than I have been and remain among their number. If my using the term guinea pig offends you then I'll apologise but stand by my view. If anyone here believes that no-one is at home with no AV protection because (like happened to me) Avast won't start but doesn't know what to do, I disagree. I will finish my participation in this thread by saying it was never my intention to start an argument here but just to voice an opinion about a program that has been a fail-safe for me and 1999999 at least other people for a long time. Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 08:38:56 PM by alan3333 »

Gargamel360

« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2012, 08:46:34 PM »
Okay, I see what you mean, you started off pretty benign, and it kind of downward-spiraled from there.  Threads be that way sometimes.  When you poke the Evangelists, we can get ornery, sorry about the misunderstanding, just be careful with generalizations is all.