Author Topic: avast support: deleting tickets before even reading them!  (Read 1809 times)

WD1

avast support: deleting tickets before even reading them!
« on: November 02, 2011, 09:13:25 PM »
I currently use the pro version of AVAST and have opened up a ticket recently to address a concern in relation to AVAST (AVAST was showing up errors in the virus chest) i attached a zip file containing the logs, msinfo32 and a dxdiag and sent the ticket off, I went to check back afterwoods only to see that my tickets had vanished  ???

Why is Avast deleting tickets and not responding to them? as a paying customer i expect a certain level of customer support atlest a response explaining why the ticket had to be closed would of been amicable.

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
Re: avast support: deleting tickets before even reading them!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 09:28:25 PM »
I don't know how exactly you checked, but it hasn't vanished anywhere, and hasn't been closed either; the messages are there, waiting to be processed.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:46:03 PM by igor »

Jack 1000

Re: avast support: deleting tickets before even reading them!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 02:26:17 AM »
I had a similar problem,

I logged in and submitted a new ticket.  But Avast just attached my new issue, counting it as a reply to a ticket that was several years old!  So the subject of the ticket was from years ago, and has nothing to do with the issue in question.  UGGHH!

Jack