Author Topic: problem with anti-theft by avast mobile security  (Read 3355 times)

mactintosh

problem with anti-theft by avast mobile security
« on: March 10, 2012, 12:48:36 PM »
Sorry, i dont speack english, i use a traductor for i can write the post :(

S Hi everybody, my name is juan francisco.

I explain in detail my AVAST MOBILE SECURITY PROBLEM!!

I'm using root with my samsung mobile terminal galaxy ace.

Edit the file "bootanimation" (animation boot) from my terminal galaxy ace (removing the OEM and placing a custom), and reset my galaxy ace.
Restarting the galaxy ace appeared my "bootanimation" (startup animation), what happened? The phone turned on but ... forgot after installation (before rebooting the galaxy ace) modify file permissions "bootanimation" (startup animation), so what the "bootanimatiĆ³n" went into a loop and I have desktop access to the galaxy ace.

To change this we must enter the terminal in recovery mode, what happens is that you turned anti-theft mobile security avast and all I see on the screen is the animation in a loop, so I can not access anything, nor in recovery mode I can install the file that I would solve the problem as anti-theft mobile security avast blocks these options so that in case of theft can not access my phone galaxy ace.

HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS?
THERE CONNECTING TERMINAL TOOL TO PC VIA USB REMOVE AND ALLOW MOBILE SECURITY UNLOCK UNLOCKING AVAST ANTI-THEFT IN ORDER TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM WITH THE FILE "BOOTANIMATION" GALAXY OF MY ACE AND THEN REPLACE MOBILE SECURITY AND AVAST ANTI-THEFT ON BACK NEXT???

I would appreciate any information because my phone is personal.
And logically I need it urgently.

Thank you very much for reading this post.

reinhardholzner

Re: problem with anti-theft by avast mobile security
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 03:34:18 PM »
i am very sorry but the translator did not generate english that i can understand.