Author Topic: 1426版本的恢复默认设置的BUG  (Read 2241 times)

金弋铁马

1426版本的恢复默认设置的BUG
« on: March 11, 2012, 03:39:14 AM »
      My English is not very well, so I had to use my mother tongue.

本人音乐播放器用的foobar2000,不是英文官方版本,而是foobar2000中文论坛ashin的汉化版。
      自从小a升到7,我就打开了我一向不勾选的自动沙盒功能,打开foobar2000时,小a沙盒模块启动,十几秒后选择了下次正常启动,foobar2000安装路径于是也到了沙盒模块的排除路径里。
      今天点了小a主界面右上角的设置里最下面的“疑难排解”,将设置恢复成默认设置重启,打开foobar2000不再弹出沙盒提示框,我疑惑地打开了沙盒设置界面,发现排除路径里空空如也。
      我抱了试试看的心理在控制面板的卸载程序里选择了修复,修复界面上大概写着“所有设置恢复成默认”这么个意思,修复完成手动重启后再打开foobar2000又弹出了沙盒的提示框。
      说了这么多,大概的意思就是假如有某一个程序运行时小a弹出沙盒提示框后选择了下次正常启动,而用了主界面的设置里的“疑难排解”恢复默认设置,下次运行该程序小a就不会弹出沙盒提示,虽然沙盒设置里面的排除路径已经没有了。 如果要使得它弹出,则要在卸载程序里修复小a。
      为了谨慎起见,在发帖之前我又成功重现了此现象,不过没截图。

I hope someone can translate this passage.

Offline jadinolf

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
Re: 1426版本的恢复默认设置的BUG
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 04:00:27 AM »
Best I could do:

My music player uses foobar2000, not English the official version, but the foobar2000 Chinese Forum ashin the finished version.
      Since a rise to 7, I opened up I never checked automatically sandbox feature, open foobar2000 when a sandbox module starts, choose ten seconds after the next normal start foobar2000 installation path so to exclusion of the sandbox module path.
      Small a the upper right corner of the main interface set the bottom of the "Troubleshooting" point, the settings revert to default settings reboot, open foobar2000 no longer pop-up sandbox prompt box, I was puzzled to open the sandbox settings interface, found to exclude The path was empty.
      I hold psychological try the uninstaller control panel, select repair, repair interface probably read all settings revert to default "such a meaning, the repair is completed manually restart and then open foobar2000 pop-up sandbox tips box.
      Said so much about the meaning that if there is a program to run a pop-up prompt box sandbox select the next normal start, but with the main interface settings "Troubleshooting" restore default settings, the next run the program would not be small a pop-up sandbox prompt, although the sandbox set up inside the exclusion path has not. If you want to make it pop-up will have to repair the small a in the uninstall program.
      A precaution, before posting I successfully reproduce this phenomenon, but no screenshots.
printed on 100% recycled bytes