Author Topic: do the definition-update people at avast work nightshifts?  (Read 8341 times)

skay_baltimore

Re: do the definition-update people at avast work nightshifts?
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2012, 09:50:11 PM »

DavidR does 9999 points logic dmg. to skay_trollmore....you have critically damaged skay_trollmore....the trollmore retreats to Wilders, to regenerate and try again
I'm really not sure how this type of post is constructive in the least. And frankly, I find it patently rude.
Frankly speaking we dont need you trolling others problems just to put your two bits worth in when your not here to offer help or seek resolve to your own if any issues, your just plain annoying ::)
Yet another very rude post. I'm not sure if you're aware of it or not, but lots of folks come here and see what's going on on this board. And if you think it puts Avast in a good light, you're mistaken. It's clear that your definition of trolling is a willingness to discuss real issues that tend to publicize issues Avast would rather not have publicized. Oh well. That's just too bad. The issues are real. And they deserve to be talked about, rather than swept under the carpet.

miscreant

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2012, 10:18:05 PM »
From your posts at wilders
http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=318887&page=12
you state that you dont even use avast but that you use MSE,and you make mention of avast shills.You then seem to latch on to every post from  users who has come to the forums for genuine help,with negativity ,and no other goal than to discredit avast and its users.Yes you are a troll.

skay_baltimore

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2012, 10:19:25 PM »
you state that you dont even use avast but that you use MSE,and you make mention of avast shills.You then seem to latch on to every post from  users who has come to the forums for genuine help,with negativity ,and no other goal than to discredit avast and its users.Yes you are a troll.
That's your opinion, and you're entitled to your opinion.

miscreant

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2012, 10:20:57 PM »
Thats a fact.

skay_baltimore

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2012, 10:21:50 PM »
Thats a fact.
In your opinion. But I'm not going to quibble with you. That would only take the thread O/T.

Offline Charyb-0

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2012, 10:25:13 PM »

Well said miscreant.

In addition to troll, add topic hijacking, vendetta, disruptive, and counterproductive to the list.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 11:03:58 PM by Charyb »

Offline MikeBCda

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2012, 12:19:10 AM »
I think the original question was properly answered way back near the beginning of this topic, and the rest following that is irrelevant.  Please lock thread, whoever.
Intel Atom D2700, 2 gig RAM, Win 7 x64 SP1 & IE-11, Firefox 51.0
(default). 320 gig HD, 15Mb DSL, Win firewall, Avast 12.3.2280 free, SpywareBlaster, MBAM Prem., Crypto-Prevent