Author Topic: a website that has links to downloads to virus creating programs and others  (Read 8829 times)

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
Well a mutex is an object in a program that serves as a lock, used to negotiate mutual exclusion among threads.
But that is less interesting now. Go and follow essexboy's instructions meticulously and have that malware removed,

polonus
Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!

•♣♥○♣☺

wait i have MALWARE

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
That will be known only as you provide the requested logs to essexboy, a qualified malware remover. Else we cannot establish if you have malware. When your OS is not fully updated and patched, I sure would provide essexboy with the log files he wants to analyze for you,

polonus

•♣♥○♣☺

i try to download malwarebytes but soon as its done it says download interupted

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: a website giving links to download files that can send viruses
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2012, 10:36:17 PM »
Hi  •♣♥○♣☺,

Probably the site is not up long enough to get a bad webrep, as you can see from the domain history it has been all over blogspot.com.
See:  htxp://zulu.zscaler.com/submission/show/e5758c866e2ccd50eb562c63142ead6f-1332089515
Brightcloud gives a Trustworthy: there is a very low probability that the user will be exposed to malicious links or payloads. green 96 rep index

I agree with DavidR that you are probably barking at the wrong tree here. What you should do is as an avast user to report it via avast web rep, to WOT or at webutation etc. This link from there however is flagged by unmasked parasites and has a scripting exploit: htxp://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=4.bp.blogspot.com

polonus
Sucuri   http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/http://comp-hackers.blogspot.com/

•♣♥○♣☺

i havent scanned my computer. but thanks for your help by doing something about this site but on Mozilla i can still access the site.

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
Well we'd all better be careful going to domains on blogspot.com: for instance see this recent flagged here: hxtp://siteinspector.comodo.com/public/recent_detections/755390
Also see: htxps://www.virustotal.com/url/478954605e834f13c2187b80d065441ac2e063fb2fa6387348658a1fa401edf2/analysis/1332173564/
because of: http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=newjawatankosongkerajaan.blogspot.com
virus might have been closed on: 2012-02-07
While this was found suspicious: wXw.google.com.my/cse/brand?form=cse-search-box&lang=en suspicious
[suspicious:2] (ipaddr:74.125.227.151) (script) wXw.google.com.my/cse/brand?form=cse-search-box&lang=en
     status: (referer=newjawatankosongkerajaan.blogspot dot com/)saved 1983 bytes d68f815132bbcf5104b152e4ed3cf56582a9178c
     info: [decodingLevel=0] found JavaScript
     suspicious

polonus