Author Topic: safety feature similar to windows live messenger  (Read 1364 times)

zzcool

safety feature similar to windows live messenger
« on: March 21, 2012, 11:16:07 AM »
hi i would like a safety feature similar to windows live messenger when you press a link in a website any website it will lead to a warning page prompting to continue this can also be connected to your avast account so you can press this website is ok

so whenever you press a website it will lead to a warning page asking to continue and or opening the website in avast sandbox it will also show for example WOT ratings and avast ratings on the website so you can never accidently press a bad website as it won't work unless you press continue

sometimes i accidently press a bad link in a website or similar so a feature like this would be nice

that way you can never actually visit a bad website

or this can be connected to your entire avast antivirus pressing any unknown never before pressed link will trigger the either avast sandbox and or prompting to continue

reason i got this idea is because a friend thought it would be funny to send a website meant to shock and disgust what he didn't know was that the virus might have been a virus thankfully avast even stopped the website from loading

and as earlier suggested i would like a button so you can temp open a sandbox browser like private mode in both firefox and internet explorer instead of having to open the browser in sandbox

and this could also be connected to your avast account so it will learn what websites you visit frequently and not warn when you open a youtube link or similar

i like the warning feature in msn that way i can never accidently press a bad link
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 11:25:15 AM by zzcool »