Author Topic: Need Help!  (Read 1946 times)

Solone

Need Help!
« on: April 12, 2012, 06:42:41 PM »
I'm having a great deal of trouble getting internet explorer and google chrome to work. When I try to go onto youtube in IE, I get a message saying that I need to have the upgraded version of Adobe Flash Player...I do have that.   Also, tried to play some games in google chrome, and got an *aw snap! something went wrong while displaying this webpage. to continue, reload or go to another page.* I hit the reload button and nothing happens...then there is a line that says *if youre seeing the frequently, try these suggestions* and hit the link labelled *try these suggestions* and nothing happens.  I am getting very frustrated.
Please Help!

SHARKY7SHARKY

Re: Need Help!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 08:51:47 AM »
Try deleting flash player & reinstalling it.

Solone

Re: Need Help!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 04:40:13 PM »
I did uninstall and redownloaded Flash Player. Now what my computer is doing is it will not download or install anything. Not on Internet Explorer and Chrome still isnt working. Everytime i try to download an app for google chrome, i get an error message stating it cannot create a zip file due to Avast sandbox. Ive tried unsandboxing stuff but then it disappears off my comp. i think i have a virus but avast cannot detect anything.